Monday, June 13, 2011

Tides make a difference...

Off to Rhode Island last week, so I stayed over to hunt bluefish in Cape Cod Bay.  I tied up some clousers and half-n-halfs, readied my gear...but no one told me how hard it is to find a spot to fish if you're not from the area.  There are beaches, but where to park?  I left early, headed to Plymouth, MA, because of what I found on the 'net...driving into town, I see the sign...Plymouth Rock.  Wo!  So, I had to see Plymouth Rock, of course.  This happens to me a lot, because, being a photographer, I can easily get side-tracked taking photos of neat things and places I see.  Check some of my stuff out at AmericaThroughMyEyes.com  if you want.  Anyway, by the time I found a good place, the tide was slack, and I had no luck.  I found a great estuary at Sandwich Town Beach, and I'll go back if I am in the area.  good luck to you this spring...I'm off to New Jersey this week, not fishing much.  To the creeks soon!  keep the rod bent...

No comments:

Post a Comment